Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shiny New Things

Bah. I must stop letting The Girl control my time in front of this computer thing. I will have to work on that with her (and by with her, I mean by planting direct suggestions in her brain.) I haven't been here in soooooooo long, there is so much different now. I hate different. (well, I don't really hate different, but I pretend to)

Anyway, a little while after my last post, I got, oh, what's it called??? Oh, yeah...a "sister". Whatever. All I know is that the girl was gone for a really long time one day, and then came back to MY house with ANOTHER CAT!!! Can you believe that???? She kept telling me that it was Rocky, her brother's cat, but I didn't care...if it was HIS cat, why was she at MY house??? Seriously. So, I tried to hate her. I hissed at her every chance I got, and I swiped at her, but (unfortunately) she has claws too...so no more swatting for me. And then I...

Sorry, there was a bug I thought I saw, and that was more important than this silly "blog" So, back to the "sister". I chased her around, in fact, she basically lived under the bed...hahahaha, the creature under the bed!!!

But then something happened. We moved. The Girl kept telling me that we might move, and then she kept asking both of us (me and the "sister") if we were excited for moving day. I tried to express to her that I really didn't care one way or the other as long as the food bowls and clean litter boxes would be there. (Not that my two - yeah, I have two now...one perk of the "sister" - are ever dirty, but I wanted to make sure she didn't forget how to clean them) So one day all of a sudden, I'm caged into something. I mean, rude!! One minute I am relaxing on the bed, enjoying the sunshine, and the next minute...I'm stuck inside a little tiny box. (At least the "sister" was in a box too...) And then these other people came over and took all the stuff from the house, and then the girl took us in the car thing. (Gosh I really hate that thing...it makes me kinda ill). Then we were in some new building, but it had all of MY stuff in it. Yes, it was all in different places, but it was all there. (And there was a different TV thingy there too...better than the old one, and still on the swivel-y thing.) So, I start explorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr........oh, sorry, The Girl started scratching and I got to purring...no wonder it takes me so long to write a single post. Not that time matters to me.

Anyway, I started exploring this new place, and I found that it wasn't too bad. I had a new circular track for my exercising The Girl keeps asking me if I am qualifying for the Kitty 500...I have no idea what that is, but I am not into competing...well, I am, actually, but only with the "sister".) And yes, the "sister" was there too...but now she wasn't the creature under the bed anymore. Crap. She realized pretty quickly that this wasn't the place that I owned, but a new place and that we both sorta owned it...the one time that a cat's intelligence has turned out bad for me. Anyway, I tried the hissing with the "sister" again, but she wasn't having it anymore. Fine. I'll stay out of her way, she will stay out of mine.

So, this computer and mouse-y thing...oooh, mouse...wait, blog now, mouse later...aren't in the same room as the good TV anymore, but that's ok, cause The Girl says that "fall TV" is starting up soon. (Not a clue, nor do I care.) but she spends more time in that other room...so I should be able to write more now.

Ok, I must go and find out why The Girl hasn't refilled my food bowls (two jobs, food and litter...how hard is that???)

-- Baby Kitty

3 comments:

  1. Baby Kitty,

    I sure do love you! You've got Grandma Gloria's personality....oooohh, shiny things.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why did this stupid thing name me "miredbird". I don't like that name.

    ReplyDelete