Thursday, October 21, 2010

What The...???

Seriously, what is with The Girl lately? She keeps leaving, for a bunch of days in a row...not that I can tell time, but well, that big yellow thing-y in the sky comes up, goes down, and keeps repeating that pattern, sooooo...I assumed. Oh, and the fact that other people, who are CLEARLY NOT The Girl come over and give us food. Which makes them ok people to be, but still...she is shirking her duties. I mean, I need some quality Girl time. And for the last REALLLLLLLLY long while, she's been telling us that "Grammy Gloria" wil be here soon. Well, that's great. Last time that lady was here, The Sister and I got our nails cut...which sucks. (Actually, I love it, but NEVER tell The Girl, I try to squirm around as much as possible...so does The Sister.)

So, back to Grammy Gloria. Now, I do like this lady, I remember her, she gives us treats and plays with us...ahem, I mean she cares about ourrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Sorry, The Girl is home today after "traveling" - whatever. Anyway, where was I? Oh yeah, Grammy Gloria caring about our well-being. And, she's pretty nice too...but she smells like other cats, lots of other cats, and I don't know what to think about that.

So, now that The Girl is back again, maybe strange people won't have to come over (not strange, like strangers, no, I know who they are (The Tall One came over a few times, and just this last trip, it was someone who has been here before, but only when The Girl is, never on her own...I called her The Funny One, because she thought it would be cute to take pictures of us BEFORE feeding us the other day...and I thought it'd be funny to claw at her face. I didn't. Claw her face that is, I'm way above that level, but I thought it - and thought it would be funny...hence, The Funny One) but they are strange, weird, oddball, not normal, etc. (The Girl keeps a Thesaurus around here somewhere, and sometimes I get bored - don't judge...))

So, anyway, what was I talking about? Hmmm...doesn't matter, I don't remember, and I don't really care anymore, as long as The Girl stops this awful "traveling" stuff...

Later,
Baby Kitty

2 comments:

  1. I've been branded! And at least you didn't claw my eyes out, thanks for that. And just so you know, BK, with the pictures I was only trying to put The Girl on a guilt trip for you so that she'd come home and serve you as you so rightly deserve. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm...I like the way you think, Funny One. Perhaps I will allow you to come and feed me again sometime. We'll see. The Girl, however, does not "do guilt" I've noticed...cause believe me, I've tried.

    ReplyDelete