Monday, January 12, 2009

Happy New Year...And Other Stuff...

So the girl finally let me on here again. She has kept me away from the fun mousey for months and months...it has been horrible. Even when she left me with The Tall One I couldn't get to the computer...and I wanted to, trust me.
So apparently it is a new year...not that I really care though...same days to me. As long as the girl continues to fill my cat food bowl we're good to go! Oh, and cleans out the litter box...yeah, that is important to.

On the food note though, The Girl bought this new food...it wasn't all hard and crunchy like my normal food, and I still have my normal food, but it was soft and good, and I wanted more of it, but I have yet to see more of the yummy soft stuff...maybe she thinks I don't like it...I will have to get my thoughts directly to her brain...not sure exactly how yet, but I'm working on it...

So, before The Girl left, she put this green pointy thing in the window, blocking my access point to the nice window thingy...I like the window thingy. Anyway, even though The Girl is back now, the green pointy thing, with all the prett lights and shiny baubles is still up, and she keeps saying "I need to take the Christmas Tree down" but she makes no such movements. Sheesh...just put my table back already...

But it's cool...what I am a little worrrrrrrrrrrrrrr..Purrrrrrrrrr.....mmmmm scratches...I love those scrrrrrrratches...ah...

Ok, I'm back...what was I saying? Oh yeah, I'm a little worried...The Girl keeps telling me that we might be moving. Again. I am tired of moving. I mean, really. We've been here for the longest so far (well, at least I think so anyway, you know how my sense of time is...) She asked me if I wanted to help her pick out places to look at...realistically...I don't really care (see above re: my cat bowl and litter box being filled...) She seems to really care though, so I will try to be helpful (and by helpful, I of course mean sitting on her paperwork and in her way whenever possible...hey, its my job.)

Bah, the girl is coming now...I must go, but never fear...I won't be far away, I can convince the girl to be away from this machine for a few minutes at least...

--Baby Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment