Tuesday, July 1, 2008

I Still Have Lots to Say

So anyways, the girl really hasn't let me write very much lately...even though she hasn't been using this computer thing-y...with the mouse....oooh, mouse...wait, no, must remain calm.

She left for a while, something about a birthday I think...but I am not certain what a birthday is...although, every now and then, she tells me it is my birthday...there is usually some sort of present involved, so that's good, and so, I am gonna go ahead and say "Yay birthdays, birthdays are good!" Anyway, when she was gone, the other one came and fed me...she stayed and did some other stuff too...she wouldn't let me use the computer either...whatever...but she fed me...

Then, get this...after she comes back, a few days after anyways, she brings home BOTH the other one and the tall one...I mean really...isn't this my home??? Did I SAY she could have visitors??? Nope...didn't think so. It is okay though, they actually aren't that bad, but I want to make sure that she knows whose home this is...Wait? What was that??? Hang on!!!

Okay, I am back...I don't think it was really anything, but I think I will keep my puffy tail for a while, just in case anyone thinks of trying to annoy me...

Anyway, I am bored with this now, but...I will write again soon...if I feel like it...

-- Baby Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment