Saturday, May 10, 2008

The Girl's Day Home

Ok...so...last week...or possibly last month, last year...who knows, I don't really have a sense of time...anyway, sometime that isn't right now...the girl didn't leave for the whole day, like she ususally does. (The night before, she kept telling me that she was "working from home tomorrow"...whatever that means)

So, it is time to get up (and by that I mean...I am awake, so everyone else should be too) but the girl...she just ignores me! I mean really...so I playfully try to get her up...I'm helping...I know this, she must get up, she always does...after being shooed (again with the shooing) off the bed and her mumbling something like...don't BITE!!! at me, I decided fine, I have better things to do...like start my daily routine. (What, I can't have a routine?)

I relax, I sleep on the couch a bit, I stare out the window (the girl opened the door to the sleepy room at least and let me have run of MY home)...I am just about to settle down and watch some TV when the girl finally gets up. And what is the first thing that she does? Adjust the TV so it is straight again. I mean come on, I had just got it angled the way I want it...my shows are about to begin here...seriously...fix that. But she doesn't understand the meaning of my staring at her, instead, she just keeps asking me to "tell momma EVERYTHING" (if she only knew) So I ignore her and go back to the staring...she won't fix the TV...but she isn't even watching it...she has noise coming out of the computer....oooohhhh...hang on, shiny things.

Sorry, about that (well, not really, I mean SHINY THINGS! Hello!!) anyway, where was I...oh yeah, she had noise coming out of the computer, and she had another computer that she was working on (so I couldn't even get online...she was sitting right there) and to top it off, I think she was on the phone at the same time...point being, why couldn't I watch TV if she wasn't...

In the past, I have tried to put the TV back before she gets home, so she doesn't know that I watch it during the day, but recently, I realized, I don't care...too much effort to swivel it twice in one day...and if she would stop swivelling it back every day, well, I wouldn't have an issue.

Back to her day home though...it wasn't too horrible...even without seeing my shows...there was way more scratching going on that day, she sat in front of that other computer most of the day, but she did take some time to make sure I was happy (as she should...as my servant...she is at my beck-and-call...she knows this...) But I am not sure I want to see her here too much...I have my routine, and she isn't normally a part of it...

Gotta go, things to chase...or pretend to chase...

-- Baby Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment