Saturday, March 1, 2008

It's That Time

Workout day!! Yay!! So what do I do to workout you might ask? Well, for starters, I do a lot of running. (In between naps of course) Yeah, it is easiest to run at night for me, because I like to make sure people know I exercise, so I have to wait until the girl is home...and if there are other humans around, better yet!!! It starts out nice, quiet, and relaxing...and then all of a sudden, something shiny catches my eye...well, not always, but most times...and off I go!!! I like to do laps: tear through to the bedroom, jump on my bed (the one I let the girl sleep on too...) make a circle (sometimes) jump down, fly to the front of this place, jump on my chair (seat) to the chair back, and back down. Repeat. This is my routine. Wait...something is moving outside...

Ok, I'm back...apparently it was just a leaf (like the girl told me) but I had to ensure that it would bring no harm upon this home. So I watched it. For like an hour. Now, confident that we are safe, I have returned to write some morrrrrrrrrre. Oh, hang on, I haven't had a good scrrrrrrrratch all day....Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Yeah, back again. Sorry, I got stopped on the way back though by a new plastic bag thingy...the girl brings these in and out of the house like everyday. Today, she took this one, all closed up outside and brought it back in with stuff in it...some of which makes noise when I step on it...puffy tail powers, no worries! Anyway, this bag had a bunch of well, garbage, in it, so I got bored and came back here...I think I am bored of this too now though.

Meow.

-- Baby Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment