Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Mousy Toyz

ME-OW. The girl is in a bad mood...she doesn't even want to pet me. I was sitting on her shoulder, purring (like always) and she shooed me down. Shooed me. I never...well maybe that one time. Ok, so I did try to bite her forehead, but still...shooed? C'mon.

Whatever, I am over it, I found a mousy toy, I know it isn't a real mouse, but it is the closest I'll ever get to a real one...she doesn't even let me outside...ever. I suppose that is good though, there was a cat outside yesterday, and I had to puff up my tail so it looked more like the other cats. I also tried growling, but I don't think it heard me...oh, well...who cares.

But back to the girl...and her mood. I tried bringing her the mousy toy, but she didn't want it. She was trying to type for a while, but I am pretty sure I made her give up on that.. (well, so what if I felt like sitting on the keyboard...it is MY house after all.)

Now, sometimes she calls me monkey...and I am fairly sure she knows that I am NOT a monkey, but one can never be too careful, so I usually purr very loud when she calls me that...monkey's don't purr, do they? Oooh, wait.....I'll be back...

Sorry, she threw the mousy toy, and I had to run after it...then of course I realized it appeared that I was playing, so I left it alone and nonchalantly came back to the computer. She hadn't started typing again, so I am good.

I wish I knew what was wrong with the girrrrrrrl...oh, now she wants to pet me...she stillll seems upset, but who am I to rrrrrresist some nice scrrrrrrratching...

Laterrrrrrrrr

Baby Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment