Sunday, April 13, 2008

Me. Ow.

Ah, my adoring fans...both of you...I know I haven't been writing that much, but really, c'mon - I'm a cat, not that much happens to me. The girl hasn't even been to the place here where I get to write in forever...so deal with it.

There is one thing that I would like to discuss, however, and it is quite important...why must the girl be so obsessed with cleaning my eyes and nose? Really. Is that necessary. It makes me not want to go by her sometimes because she'll start PICKING at me...but she does give some good scratches....mmm...I think I'll go get some now...

Ok, I'm back...and like I was saying...good scratches (plus she feeds me...usually...and keeps my litter box clean...) so I guess I'll let her stay here...I might even let her think she rules this place, but if any of you talk to her, could you please tell her to stop constantly cleaning my eyes and nose. Really irritating.

That being said, nothing else is new here, the girl brought home some new toy thingys for me, they are OK...but she never brings REAL mice...that would be fun.

Well, I'm off to enjoy some quality napping. (And possibly chewing on things that I shouldn't be chewing on...)

-- Baby Kitty

No comments:

Post a Comment